Hygrade Laser Profiling
Laser Cutting Services
Laser cutting offers the advantages of speed, precision, and quality of cut, over more conventional forms of cutting.
As the laser concentrates its energy into a narrow focused beam that results in low levels of excess heat making the process particularly suitable for applications requiring high part accuracy or minimal distortion.
Our laser cutting services are done using the best and latest cutting technology. Our TRUMPF TruLaser 5030 Fiber, two Trumpf L3050 5Kw 2D flat bed lasers and our Laser Lab/Rofin Sinar 2.5 kw 2D Slab Laser, can handle any job with pinpoint accuracy and speed.
- High productivity and part quality.
- Minimal non-productive time.
- Optimum energy efficiency.
- Wide variety of materials.
- Precise contour cutting due to stable machine concept.
- Tube Processing (Rotolas).
- 1500mm x 3000mm Cutting Area.
- Open fixture design.
- Ability to cut various materials including acrylic and timber.
Our TruLaser 5030 Fiber is powered by TRUMPF’s TruTops Boost.
Unlike other operating systems, TruTops Boost is unbeatably fast and easy to use with all calculations occurring automatically.
TruTops Boost Advantages:
- Time savings and fewer clicks, resulting in higher productivity.
- Simple NC programming.
- Recurring routine work is taken over by the system.
- Automatic solution suggestions.
- Optimal material utilisation.
- Improved nesting result.
- Fast interactive execution of production-specific optimisation.